- SKU: #9026409
- AG-ed wash process uses revolutionary technology to naturally age denim and achieve an authentic look of wear and tear. Due to the unique process, each pair is a true one-of-a-kind.
- A proper straight leg jean with a slight taper.
- The Ives features a modern athletic fit, which includes a roomier waist and seat.
- Smaller leg opening than the Protege.
- 15 Years Aground is a natural looking faded blue wash with whiskers and chevrons.
- 11 oz Lead Denim.
- Five-pocket design.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Logo label on coin pocket.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 33. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 33 in
- Outseam: 42 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 32 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 10 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: