Arc'teryx Astryl Pants
- SKU: #8877114
- The lightweight, weatherproof shell of the Astryl Pant offers premium ski and snowboard performance for cutting down the ski slopes or chasing powder lines through the backcountry.
- Trim Fit is a motion-friendly cut with reduced fabric for minimal bulk.
- N70p GORE-TEX® 3L fabric with flannel backer:
• Dense plainweave reduces yarn exposure for extreme abrasion resistance.
• Specialized shell creates a soft, quiet finish without the crunchy, noisy character of traditional hardshells.
• Breathable two-layer membrane bonded to the shell.
• Windproof and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• Low-loft, brushed flannel backing offers a light degree of insulation.
- Outseam zips quickly dump excess heat.
- Belt-loop waistband with integrated tunnel belt.
- Zip fly with snap-button closure.
- Shared side zips provide single-point entry to the hand and cargo pockets.
- Back snaps connect to compatible jackets.
- Highly durable Keptrotec™ panels reinforce the insteps.
- 100D Cordura™ PowderCuff™ gaiter protects from snow entry.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 29 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 17 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: