- SKU: #9128328
- A touch of vintage, outdoor style from the Helly Hansen® Vega Parka takes your everyday, cold-weather layering to the next level.
- Spray Tech® shell:
• Woven shell incorporates a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
• Strategically seam sealed feature waterproof sealing of primary seams.
- Sherpa fleece with PrimaLoft® Black insulation
• Medium-pile, sherpa fleece lining through the body and hood.
• PrimaLoft® Black insulation through the sleeves provides high warmth-to-weight ratio insulation that retains heat without adding unwanted bulk.
• Primaloft Black: 80 g/m² weight.
- Attached hood with brim and peripheral adjustability.
- Zip-off, faux-fur trim wraps the hood.
- Metaluxe® two-way zip closure with inner draft flap and partial, snap-button storm flap.
- Long sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs and inner, rib-knit gaiters.
- Fold-up reflective panel finishes the cuffs.
- Adjustable drawstring cinches the waist.
- Open, mid-body pockets.
- Stacked snap-flap over open hand pockets.
- Parka-length hem with adjustable drawstring and fishtail back.
- Metal and rubber brand patch at the shoulder.
- 62% polyamide, 38% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyamide;
Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 34 in
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: