Terrex Downblaze Jacket
When tackling a long-distance, backcountry hike, gear weight can slow your roll as fast as the cold. The Terrex Downblaze Jacket balances lightweight construction with high insulation value to keep you moving down the trail.
- SKU: 8847417
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Fitted with FORMOTION™ technology that follows your natural movement to retain range of motion.
- Pertex® Microlight shell:
• Extremely lightweight shell offers a smooth hand that glides easily under top layers.
• High strength-to-weight ratio to durable wear.
- PrimaLoft Gold® insulation
• High warmth-to-weight ratio retains heat without adding unwanted bulk.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and compressible for easy packing.
- Elastic heat-guard binding at the cuffs and hem.
- Stand collar with zipper garage.
- Full zip with inner, grosgrain-taped draft flap.
- Long sleeves.
- Inner drop-in pocket.
- Hidden zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Straight hemline.
- Shell and Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 90% goose down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in