- SKU: #8967145
- The lightweight and responsive Brooks® Caldera 2 trail-running shoe gives you the energy to conquer the mountain trails.
- Predecessor: Caldera.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Protective, double-layered mesh and synthetic upper has strategic stretch and structure to provide the best fit and a nearly seamless feel.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lace-garage for added security.
- Integrated Gaiter Tab at the heel is compatible with hook-and-loop gaiter systems.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Midsole geometry supplies inherent protection and a stable ride that helps as fatigue sets in.
- BioMogo DNA midsole delivers dynamic cushioning that adapts to each and every stride.
- Sticky rubber and HPR Green outsole features lugs with high surface area for exceptional uphill and downhill traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Sorry, this is out of stock. You just missed it.
But check out these similar styles available: